Monday 21 February 2011

I think I'm back in the land of the living

 It wasn't until last Thursday I started feeling human again.
We did manage a meal out on the 11th for our 29th anniversary, I always love their flowers.
Colin bought me a huge hand tied bouquet of white flowers but I can't find the photo on my hard drive.
(Something for next time).

I've got a small amount of stitching done on my appliquéd feathers quilt, only a little but it's uplifted my soul.
I posted off Wings of Love to the AQS Lancaster show and discovered something evil.

Two doors down from the couriers is a new cheese shop. The strongest cheddar I have ever tasted (and I'm a woman always on the hunt for this) and another cheese with hot horseradish amongst it's creamy texture. Both are divine and I wish I had never discovered them!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your anniversary, the flowers on the table are lovely. Get well soon, cheese probably helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm *so* glad you're feeling better, Sally! Best of luck at Paducah, and congratulations on your anniversary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better.
    Now come on, share the location of this cheese shop or are you going to keep it to yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear you are feeling better! Congratulations on 29 years! That's a wonderful accomplishment! Will be looking for your name as a winner at Paducah! Life's short--- enjoy that cheese!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog today and wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed reading it. I am glad you had a nice anniversary outing and that the shingles are better. They must be terrible to deal with. I laughed when I read your profile because when I look in the mirrow, I see my Dad. All my life people tell me how much I look like him and now I see it too. Love your quilts and projects too.

    ReplyDelete