Friday 4 November 2011

I am a Winner!

I have won an Accuquilt Go! Baby fabric cutter on Esther Aliu's Blog. I am so excited to get playing with this new toy. I don't have a clue how long it will take to get here but already I have ideas spinning round my mind.
Now doesn't this look like fun?

I won three (cutting) dies to go with it and it took me simply ages to choose (I want them all......) Obviously I chose a bird, and feathers (I mean these have my name writ large don't they) and a Rose of Sharon which I shall use in all sorts of ways which are not Rose of Sharon but the elements in this die are more than useful in all sorts of things.

Meanwhile back to the curtains....... feel for me. Asking me to make curtains is like asking Picasso to paint walls.....
I did give in to the ridiculous expense and bought Roses by Kate Forman for one pair.
Isn't it wonderful?
I have more to write today but Blogger isn't allowing me to add any more photos at the moment... Bless it.

5 comments:

  1. You are a winner in all sorts of ways, Sally...but this is a fun win, isn't it?
    Congratulations dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! What fun you will have with your new cuter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! I bought my go baby.. and love it.. wish I had more time with it.. but.. what I have done.. and it's great... the little scraps I would sometimes toss.. I save... then run them through on some of the smaller dies.... like the circles flowers etc... and it has come in so handy.. when called upon to make a flower block for the leaving guild president.. or a block for a grieving friend.... I had the pieces all their in a box..waiting to be used!!! Enjoy..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Those cutters are so much fun -- you're going to love it.

    ReplyDelete