Tuesday 24 February 2015

A little done.

On the domestic front it has been a little busy here since my last post. We had another shed built in the garden. That involved a new base, trimming the trees over where it will go, building it and bringing all the stuff here we have been keeping in storage. Downsizing is not easy. Really every time you think you have got it sorted you realise there is still more to do.
Did I mention, I also lost a couple of days to a bug?
I did get a little quilting done on the big quilt, sorry no photos yet.
And I have been doing some of the hexagon stars for my Di Ford Mystery Quilt in the evenings. Still not all done, 36 are required in total. But they do look pretty don't they?




11 comments:

  1. Wow, your fussy cutting is amazing. So inspiring, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stars are so gorgeous, they really draw he eye in to see where each one s different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those stars, I couldn't decide which set I liked best. They are all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all these fussy cuts! Can't wait to see them in your Di Ford quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful-Beautiful stars

    Regards from Denmark

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those little stars sure are pretty, Sally! Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear you were ill, Sally. Hope you are all better now. Yes, downsizing does take a long time. I'm still at my sewing room downsizing only and that's taken me three years so far. Love your fussy cut stars. They are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! These are beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete