Friday 27 March 2009

Killer heels and partying

I thought I could get away with 5" heels because of the platform and the internal platform taking them down to about 3½". They are gorgeous, I love them but when the staff find you complementary slippers half way through the party you just know it was a mistake.
See the black head at the bar near the middle? That is Zac Efron and the blonde on his left is my DD. I would have got a photo of him giving her a hug but pressed the wrong button on the phone (will I ever be forgiven?).

Great party, fun film and it's sad that I'm really too old to fancy this wonderfully beautiful young man. I haven't heard young girls sreaming like that since the days of the Beatles in my youth. Deafening screams from the crowd outside!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! Who knew that you rub shoulders with the celebs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you got slippers. At my parent's 50th Anniversary party, I last less than 30 minutes in heels. After that it was barefoot for me. Once a nature girl, always a nature girl.

    Hugs, teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous shoes! But I can believe that they aren't the most comfortable ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes will be antiques the next time you wear them...lol. Can't even imagine myself in those things....oh my back, I'd put them on the dresser and tell his nibs...if he's really good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those shoes ~ even if they are just on display in the closet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sally, I'm worried that you've been in those shoes for all this time! LOL Aren't your tootsies killin' ya?

    ReplyDelete