Sunday 7 August 2011

Not a lot done since my last post

The fibromyalgia has been a killer recently and has interfered with my life and my quilting.

I have discovered Pinterest, it's like a visual Facebook and bookmark site combined. You download the Pin and then whenever you see something you like or love, you click on the pin on your toolbar to save it. You can set up different boards for different interests you might have and the glory of it is that you can click on any picture, click again and it will take you back to the site from where it came. Brilliant, no more bookmarks which you cannot remember why you bookmarked them!
See my boards here, for some reason the link software on blogger isn't working today so this is the link,
http://pinterest.com/featheronwire/ 
enjoy and have fun. I requested a page and was sent an email for setting mine up a couple of days later.

4 comments:

  1. Heading over there now to check your boards :-)

    Hoping you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are better soon. What fascinating boards you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get feeling better soon. Thanks for the info and links to puddings and sweets, my daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes I love this idea too but am scared to get started...who knows where it will lead or how many hours it will eat up. I would have THOUSANDS of albums.

    Sally, I must confess I loved browsing yours!! I wanted to steal all your choices...how do I deal with this??

    Why do you have such good taste??

    ReplyDelete