Thursday 29 November 2007

A very good friend

I'm very lucky on the friend front. I don't have oodles and oodles of friends but those I do are wonderful. My sister says the definition of a friend is someone who you could ring up at 3am with a disaster and know they will be there for you. I think that's a good one. The rest are friendly acquaintances.
My friend Pauline was just over for a coffee and we talked about how much time the cottage has eaten up. She also thought it was about time I started on my quilts so they would be ready for next year. I explained how I couldn't pin baste them tight enough without getting down on the floor and that is a physical impossibility at the moment. So she's gone off with the sample piece to pin for me and will bring it back over the weekend. When I see how that looks quilted up she's going to pin the whole quilt.
What an angel!
Thank you Pauline!

No comments:

Post a Comment