Monday 28 April 2008

A bit done today

Poor Sinclair got under my feet on Friday and I trod on him. He seemed fine but Friday night he was limping. We decided to take him to the vets in the morning but come the morning he was fine and so it went on throughout the weekend. I took him to the vets this morning and poor old thing, he has arthritis and me landing on his leg has left it inflamed. What with his regular shots etc, he's been wiped out all day and I'm £128 poorer.
I did manage to get some quilting done today, I'm showing the back because the front is covered in threads waiting to be buried. Once I've done the heavy work, I shall put on a backing over this batting and do the rest of the quilting. I have a month to complete this. (gulp)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you do the quilting without any backing covering the batting. Does the batting (wadding) get caught in the machine as you go?

    ReplyDelete