Monday 18 August 2008

How I was lead astray

On the top is the Heide Stoll Weber fabrics, thread, strong shiny rayon, loads and loads more of prints to go in my next quilt (and yes I know there is far more than I'll ever need for one quilt but I'm thinking of decorating with it as well). The DVD of last year's show (I had to buy this as it has one of my quilt and them giving me the envelope with the cheque),Marion's new book, a gift so not hard on my plastic. Thank you Marion.
Those long things are little L shaped bits of perspex to protect your fingers whilst rotary cutting. Not only do they do this job extremely well, somehow I use less downward pressure so the ruler is less likely to shift. After about five years it worked loose from the ruler so at £2.99 it was worth buying a couple of them.
I also got some water soluble paper and some wash out iron on bonding stuff, (think bondaweb which washes out) and some stuff which is supposed to remove ALL stains, I think it's called Grandma's Stain Remover but I can't find it at the moment.

3 comments:

  1. Can you remember where you got Grandmas? It's really good and mine has gone missing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally, I think the stuff you are talking about is 'Grandma's Secret Spot Remover'. I bought it from Creative Grids it £3.25 so not very expensive.

    I had a great time at FoQ but didn't spend even half the money Iexpected to......
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete