Thursday 12 February 2009

Oh dear

I hate it when I know everyone is right. I knew before I started that this double ring was the way to go, I just didn't want to put in the extra time. I've done it these with the pale blue spot and the darker one.

Yet again the camera and reality don't show the right blues, without the camera the pale dot is more the right sort of blue but neither are far off....

I've stitched the swag label onto the backing fabric but might live to regret it if the seams on the back coincide with those on the label. I've not done this before, but I think this is a more secure way of adding a label.

The other thing I've realised is all that careful marking of the parallel lines in the border will probably disappear when I wet the top to remove the freezer paper. Duh!

3 comments:

  1. New Header at the top of your blog is Fantastic. I like the double dot you came up with for the swags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This creation is fascinating to watch.
    Please, please do a pattern (for sale) featuring the inside border. I will buy it in a minute. I love the flow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally.....this quilt is going to be absolutely gorgeous. I love the colors and the style. Can't wait to see the quilting that you are going to add.

    ReplyDelete