Friday 15 August 2014

Two women went to the Festival of Quilts.

I didn't think it would ever happen but my daughter came with me. I loved her being there. We stayed at the Hilton on the NEC grounds. We will not be doing that again.... But it was amusing having a Transformer conference staying at the same time.

 Even my car got in on the act. I know nothing about Transformers but apparently these are the cars from the film.

 You cannot go to a quilt show without adding to your stash.

 This was my haul from Day 1. Sorry about the blur, taken with my phone. Most of these were from Petra Prins stand.
 And this lot from Day 2.

Then just when I was all spent up, I saw these. They are quite large and printed on very heavy cotton.

I could make quilted frames, or perhaps the most wonderful bags ever..... I don't know yet.

3 comments:

  1. I love your "haul", Sally! What gorgeous fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "haul", Sally! What gorgeous fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do Transformers need to confer about - their next attempt at world domination?
    The only thing better than your own bag of booty is looking at someone else's - lovely fabrics!

    ReplyDelete