Wednesday 11 July 2007

Diane Gaudynski video

There's a mini little video out there for those of us who cannot get to one of her classes. Diane has fingers which control her quilting like no other person on the planet. It's always worth visiting her site for her tips alone. If you haven't guessed already, I'm a major fan of her work (grin). And she's very nice and generous as well, which is always a bonus.
BTW the video kept timing out on me when I tried to watch it with the Real Player but was fine with the Quicktime version.

2 comments:

  1. I've loved Diane Gaudynski's work for years. It's amazing, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally,
    My heart sank when I read your post that you might stop blogging, so I am so happy to see you have a new one going! You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete