Sunday 21 July 2013

So I did something completely different....

I decided to place them on the outer pink circles. One of the joys of pre-preparing the pieces is the ability to play with different looks before committing to stitch.

It's been hot here, so hot then rubber on the bottom of the Bernina extension table set up in the kitchen started to melt into the oilcloth tablecloth.
 And the first of the poppies is in flower, I love them so much.
And convolvulous the bane of my life in many of the gardens I have owned but not here, yay! And there are some tame versions like the blue climbing Morning Glory or these delightful squat ones which I found in a seed packet which was supposed to have been used before 2005.

(A pink petunia sneaked in...)

1 comment:

  1. I think you made the est choice - looks wonderful. Love the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete